Monday, June 25, 2012

L For B

It's amazing that I've been blogging for almost 5 years and I still get bullied on the internet heheh. The last comment I recently received and did not approve was "nice blog...love the clothes, not the face". I just wonder whether one would actually say that to a person's face in real life. And really, how pretty must one be to be accepted for who she/he simply is? Isn't it sad that people still like to judge physical features as if we were able to ask God how we wanted to look like when we were born? Get over it people. You might not be that pretty or handsome yourself anyway...:)

Btw, this is what I wore to work today...minus the Barbie face, yes bullies?

Photobucket
 Gaudi top, unbranded pants, Forever 21 necklace, Longchamp bag, Nine West shoes

S bought me a new iPhone casing...so sweeeeett...:')

Photobucket

Aannnnddd, we recorded a silly song heheh...good night! :)

 

Blog Archive