Sunday, February 26, 2012

New York Fashion Week AW 2012...Justine

Her outfit (all Rag & Bone) and beautiful dark wavy hair are amazing, of course, but what I loved so much about Justine Couvillion*....and this is going to sound rather odd and creepy, was her voice....totally awesome Mississippi/Southern accent! Clearly I haven't met many people from the South as I think I told her 3 times that I just loved listening to her speak. Weird, I know. I have photographed Justine before, but I think this was the first time I actually got to speak to her. So happy I did :)

Recreate Justine's Look (kind of):

Rag & Bone classic Newbury booties (in taupe)
Rag & Bone/Jean The Skinny Jean (in bluebird)

*Rag & Bone's West Coast Account Executive

p.s. This is now a couple of week's old (and I always feel a little odd sharing press article's with y'all) but I was very honoured to be included in the New York Times article written by Laura Neilson. If you haven't read it, you can find it here.

Blog Archive